Who We Are
The RPMASA is the leading Southern African organisation for all in the supply chain of Industrial and Retail chemicals and products, providing various services for Classification, Packaging, Labelling, safe transport and storage. It has links to various International Organisations through its participation in the UN Committee of Experts for transport of dangerous goods and the GHS.
The mission of RPMASA is to promote the safe, efficient and environmentally responsible:
- Packaging, labeling & handling
- Storage & transport
- Recovery for re-use or recycle of used chemical packaging
- provide a focal point for all organisations involved in the life cycle of industrial & retail chemical packagings through it’s various services, as well as to -
- promote responsible packaging and container management,
- encourage partnerships along the value chain together with government and interested parties,
- encourage industry's commitment to the public to continuously improve its health, safety and environmental practice and performance.
- provide a voice to Government for responsible and practical regulations and standards